Are you interested in taking your program to the next level? If you are a Family Child Care provider or non-CSPP funded center-based provider, this opportunity may be right for you!Learn More
Help the intellectual and social development of the child by encouraging self-confidence, spontaneity, curiosity, and self-discipline through active participation in the classroom settingLearn More
Children with trauma histories need to feel safe, have strong relationships, and support with managing their feelings and behaviors. TIC Trainings can equip you with these skills!Learn More
Come join our virtual library experience as we read a children's literary classic and do a lesson activity together. Children, parents, and providers welcome!Learn More
January 25, 2023
Applications for the Child Care Provider Recovery Program are now open. This program provides grants to licensed child care providers to assist with reopening and operating costs. To learn more and apply, please visit: https://lacountycprgrant.submittable.com/submit
• CA Department of Public Health
• CA Employment Development Department EDD
• CA Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
• Centers for Disease Control
• Dress for Success
• Labor & Workforce Development Agency
• Request for Medical Shelter Rooms
• PBS Learning Media: Bring the World to Your Classroom
• Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans for child care providers through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
• Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Program to prevent child care providers from going out of business and to support child care for families, including healthcare workers, first responders, and others playing critical roles during this crisis
• Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
• Unemployment Insurance or Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
• Be Strong Families
• Center for the Study of Traumatic Stress
• First5 California
• LA County Library
• LAUSD Grab and Go Food information
• Nickelodeon Parents
• PBS Parent Resources
• Sesame Workshop
• Zero to Three
Donate new and unopened resources to support our network child care providers who continue to operate child care facilities across our service areas.
The Crystal Stairs Head Start Program is a critical part of our family services mission to improve the lives of families through child care services, research, and advocacy, by providing comprehensive child development services for low-income children and their families. Head Start is a national program that promotes school readiness by enhancing the social and cognitive development of children.
English Application Here!
Spanish Application Here!
Click the image above to learn how you can donate to Crystal Stairs by shopping at any of the stores below!