Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our ECE Resource Library has suspended all on-site operation until further notice.
During this time, it is especially important for children to have daily opportunities for open-ended, play-based experiences. The following resources have been provided below in order to provide additional support to children and families.
Child Development and Learning
- First 5 California (Family Resources and Activities)
- Sesame Street (Playful Learning Moments)
- Sesame Street (en Espanol)
- Reading is Fundamental (Children’s Books and Activities)
- Quality Start Los Angles (Themed Lists of Children’s Books)
- Storyline (Celebrity Story Readings)
Special Needs and Inclusion
- Sesame Workshop (Autism Awareness)
Health, Safety, and Nutrition
- Zero to Three (Self-Care at Home)
- Project ABC Los Angeles (Self-Care Tip Sheets)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (Professional Resources)
- Child Care Law Centerr (Policy and Procedure)